• Idea - 9.3/10
  • Graphics - 9.1/10
  • Sounds - 8.8/10
  • Bonus - 9.6/10
User Review
0 (0 votes)

Wolf Gold is one of the best slot games created by the software provider Pragmatic Play.

Play Wolf Gold Slot for free

Play in Fullscreen Mode

To exit Fullscreen Mode press”Esc”

Pragmatic Play launched the Wolf Gold slot game back in April 2017, and it continues to be a favorite among players. This jackpot slot provides three chances for significant wins. Compatible with iOS, Android, desktop, tablet, and mobile phones, Wolf Gold lets you enjoy the game on any device, from anywhere.

Immerse yourself in the wilds of the American West with Wolf Gold, a casino slot featuring an animal/native American theme. It captures the essence of a live casino slot with a touch of mystery. The background ambiance includes the sounds of birds, owls, and wolves, creating a perfect atmosphere for this online slot. The grid is set in the midst of the desert, surrounded by steep rocks against the backdrop of the night sky.

With a 5-reel, 25-payline configuration, Wolf Gold offers ample opportunities to win, and getting started is a breeze. Boasting a 96.01% return to player (RTP), indicating a favorable average chance of winning, this high-quality slot maintains a mere 4% house edge—a commendable feature. Playing Wolf Gold can result in lucrative payouts, making it an appealing choice for slot enthusiasts.


Embark on a cinematic journey through the American West with the Wolf Gold slot, where the allure of the wild meets a mysterious and captivating animal/native American theme. The desert canyon serves as the backdrop for the reels, featuring both familiar lower-value royals (A, K, Q, J) and a majestic quartet of higher-value wild animals—cougars, mustang horses, bald eagles, and buffalos. The buffalo takes center stage as the highest paying symbol, offering substantial rewards for combinations of 3, 4, or 5 symbols. The enigmatic wolf, acting as the wild symbol, roams the reels, replacing all symbols except the rock formation scatter and moon, echoing the payouts of the buffalo.

Bonus Features

Stacked Wilds

In the Wolf Gold slot game, the Lone Wolf serves as the Wild symbol, capable of replacing all other symbols except the Scatter and Money Symbol. This solitary figure can appear in stacked formations on the reels, emulating the unity of a wolf pack. The excitement peaks when multiple win lines capture successive stacks of Wilds, promising substantial wins.

Money Respin Feature

Triggered by landing on 6 full moon symbols, the Money Respin feature transforms the reels by removing all normal symbols, leaving only the triggering Moon symbols in play. The new configuration awards three respins, with additional Moon symbols extending the respin count. The feature continues until respins are exhausted or the reels are entirely filled with moons. Stake multiplier values associated with symbols are tallied at the feature’s conclusion.

Wolf Gold Free Spins Feature

To activate the Wolf Gold free spins feature, three scatter symbols are required. Landing sunset canyon symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5 grants five free spins. Additional three free spins are added for landing three more scatters during the free spins round. The potential for unlimited free spins adds to the excitement. During this feature, the second, third, and fourth reels combine into a single colossal symbol, enhancing winning combinations for significantly higher payouts.

Wolf Gold Jackpot

Wolf Gold doesn’t disappoint in the jackpot department, offering non-progressive jackpots. Players have the chance to win the Mini, Major, or Mega jackpot, each varying in size. Similar to land-based casino slots, the jackpot can be triggered during the Money Respin feature. Filling all 15 positions on the reels with Moon symbols awards the coveted Mega Jackpot. The jackpot amount correlates with the player’s wager, adding an extra layer of thrill to the game.